Our Top Ten Conflict Tips from great thinkers and others, has proved very successful and so I thought I would provide links to the Top Ten most popular of them for your reference, though they are in reverse order of posting not popularity. Thomas Hobbes wins on popularity, probably because of his association with Calvin and Hobbes. I do not include John Calvin Top Ten Tips, as he was pre-destined for exclusion from this blog, because his philosophy is so miserable, and he caused way more conflict than he resolved.
- Roger Fisher and Bill Ury:https://creativeconflictwisdom.wordpress.com/2011/04/17/roger-fisher-and-william-urys-top-ten-conflict-tips/
- George Orwell: https://creativeconflictwisdom.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/george-orwells-top-ten-conflict-tips/
- Thomas Kuhn and Karl Popper:https://creativeconflictwisdom.wordpress.com/2010/12/06/karl-popper-and-thomas-kuhns-top-ten-conflict-tips/
- Thomas Hobbes:https://creativeconflictwisdom.wordpress.com/2010/10/06/thomas-hobbes-top-ten-conflict-tips/
- Heraclitus: https://creativeconflictwisdom.wordpress.com/2010/09/03/heraclituss-top-ten-conflict-tips/
- Karl Marx: https://creativeconflictwisdom.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/thinkers-on-conflict-is-there-anything-left-of-marx/
- Karl von Clausewitz:https://creativeconflictwisdom.wordpress.com/2010/08/27/karl-von-clausewitz-top-ten-conflict-tips/