The thing I like about Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton is that:
- both of them will appoint Supreme Court Justices I like,
- neither will deport 11 million undocumented immigrants in box cars,
- both will run the economy intelligently, without insane free market fundamentalist Voodoo economics,
- both will retain the EPA and work on climate change,
- neither will move to make abortion illegal, neither will invade Iran,
- neither will repeal Dodds-Franks,
- neither will repress scientific research,
- neither will end the separation of church and state,
- neither will make Leviticus the official state religion,
- neither will end gay marriage, and
- neither will repeal Obamacare and throw 10 million people off health insurance.
- Now Bernie would do some additional cool things I really like, such as tax reform, college tuition reform, and more regulation of Wall Street, but unfortunately I don’t see any Congress soon passing them; but hey I like dreams too. Good luck to him if he can do it.
And what I have just said applies to none of the Republican Candidates, so I can tell the difference, can mind the gap…
- Oh and neither Hillary nor Bernie is a fascist, which is more than can be said for Trump or Cruz. ¡No pasaran!…